Create a Task
Auto Tasks will record your keyboard and mouse actions
Perform a Task
Simply say the name of your task or choose a keyboard shortcut.
Auto Tasks will start performing your task
Create a Shortcut
Simply type the text that you want to have a shortcut for, and choose the keys you want to perform the shortcut with
Perform a Shortcut
Any time when you press the chosen keys the text is going to be displayed automatically
Schedule a Task
Choose the date and the time on which the task is going to be performed automaticly
Your Data is Safe and Secure
All your tasks and shortcuts data is encrypted and saved only on your computer. None of the data is sent to any external side
What's new in update 3.0.0
- Keyboard shortcuts and schedule tasks can work when Auto Tasks is closed.
- Keyboard abbreviation is now available.
- New design to the settings screen.
- Now Tasks deleted from the task manager will disappear immediately
- Bug fixes and improvements.
Need help? Contact us at email@example.com